Every organization captures large amounts of data, amounts that continue to increase every year, but this vital asset is often disconnected from strategic decision-making. Organizations that have successfully expanded their business intelligence capabilities and integrated this with decision making activities have seen dramatic impacts on their organization.
Incorporating data mining capabilities into your business intelligence portfolio offers significant opportunity for increasing value by integrating delivery of results from predictive analytics, a central concept to data mining: the focus of identifying hidden patterns that exist within data.
Data mining is the process of analyzing data from a large range of sources and collating this information into useful business intelligence. The data which is gathered is examined to discover prevalent market trends, predict future prosperous opportunities, and assist with driving revenue and cutting costs.
APS possesses extensive data mining services experience and has the capability to add value to clients’ operations from a range of varying industries. We summarize unsorted financial, marketing and other business information from hundreds of websites, B2B and B2C sites, online portals, networks, blogs and forums to deliver a compact knowledge base and opportunities for our clients to capitalize upon.
Range of Data Mining Services
- Collecting information from different sources
- Populating information into desired output formats like CSV, MS Excel, MS Access, and MS Word etc.
- Checking product details and updates like prices, rate comparisons, product listings, product descriptions and product availability, product images and product catalogs and feeding them onto a content management system or an online portal.
- Gathering financial data, identifying patterns, correlations and expectant future trends, analyzing competitor standings, locating dependency networks, evaluating market changes, building product catalogs and generating potential sales leads.
- Establishing the relationship between internal (price, product positioning) and external (customer demographics, competitor analysis) factors.
- Creating mailing lists for marketing campaigns and advertisements.
- Clustering information, creating information repositories and combining multiple databases to make a data warehouse.
We help our clients gain insights into their customers and competitors by thorough data access, analysis and application of corporate data and information. Such projects involve implementing enterprise level data strategies, data and decision management systems, including data warehouse/marts, campaign management tools, rules-based decisions engines and analytical solutions. We have proven expertise using:
- Data processing, Data analysis, Programming and Modeling using Statistical tools
- Development and maintenance of business reports utilizing various OLAP platforms
- Data Quality
- Data Integration
- Data Augmentation